Now today we need to look at some very exciting foods that burn belly fat.
Incorporate these essential fat burning foods into your diet and you should be on your way to that sexy body you have been dreaming of.
2. Oatmeal w/berries – that blood sugar dip you feel in the a.m. can be avoided with Whole Oat Oatmeal. Avoid the crapola-sweetened kind – use Raspberries if possible. See below
4. Raspberries – great for staving off that sugar obsession, one cup has 6 grams of fibre – perfect!
5. Smoothies – make with fruit, low-fat yogurt or low-fat milk – add protein powder with essential amino acids and you will have a drink that increases metabolism, staves off the sugar craves, and burns belly fat.
6. Cannellini beans - they are slow to digest, meaning more calories are burned, because your body has to work harder.
7. Peanut Butter – two tablespoons a day – rich in Niacin, which the digestive system running effectively warding off belly fat – buy all natural/organic PB – no sugar.
These are packed with vitamins and minerals, loaded with fibre and will help you in eating smaller portions.
9. Low-Fat Yogurt – has the calcium needed to break down those fats. Research suggests that Calcium may even stop fat from forming!
10. Avocados –with a whopping 11 – 17 grams of fibre per avocado, they contain lots of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats – works well to hold off hunger.
11. Iced Tea/Green Tea – I have stressed this before and I will mention it again. Green Tea, especially has all the anti-oxidants to speed up your metabolism. 4 cups a day will burn 266 calories according to Swiss research.
Please stay away from bottled tea with all the toxins and sugars – seep your teabag, or make sun tea, which I do.
Never drink decaffeinated tea as its been processed.
12. Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese – high in protein and calcium rich – this low fat cheese activates the body fat burning hormones. Nuff said! Use sparingly – 1 oz. daily on soups or salads
Your body burns more calories digesting protein than it does fat or carbs.
For meat – opt for Turkey, if possible, but really fish is better – lower in saturated fats.
These are 13 essential foods that burn belly fat. From this list you should be able to plan or supplement your diet and nutritional needs accordingly, along with the proper work-out and exercise plan.
Before you finish up click this link and learn about my nutrition at how to gain lean muscle – part 2
Always remember when you are doing your cooking to use good quality Olive Oil, Macadamia Oil or Coconut Oil. You need some good quality fat in your diet, and these are perfect.
Of course use sparingly. These oils contain monounsaturated fats, which will keep your cholesterol down and your cravings low.
These foods that burn belly fat should be accompanied with a proper workout program and diet agenda.
Yours in health,
P.S – Readers who enjoyed this also enjoyed Burn Belly Fat – 38 Super foods
P.P.S – Quickly glance over that direction -> and ‘Like’ our Facebook page.
Powered by Facebook Comments